In-Kind Sustainability Assistance to Nonprofits
Each year we donate free services to nonprofit organizations that lack the in-house expertise or resources to get started with sustainability. Example services provided in the past include building assessments, strategic sustainability planning, and training. Past recipients include:
- Hearts and Horses
- Center for Collaborative Conservation
- Foothills Unitarian Church, Fort Collins
- Easter Seals of Colorado, Denver
- Fort Collins Club (in exchange for use of facility for American Cancer Society Fund Raiser)
- Rocky Mountain Raptor Center
- Summit Huts
To be considered for our charitable services, please fill out the application below. Brendle Group has reached its limit of charitable contributions and services for the first quarter of 2013.
PHOTO: Poudre School District students presented their robotics competition entries to Brendle Group's engineers who volunteered their feedback and support.
Sustainability expands traditional environmental thinking beyond the environment to the triple bottom line of environment, economics, and community. Brendle Group is committed to supporting our local community by:
- Providing annual in-kind sustainability assistance to nonprofit organizations
- Donating funds to meaningful causes
- Volunteering service on local community boards and for nonprofit organizations including the High Plains Environmental Center, Rocky Mountain Sustainable Living Association, Colorado Climate Action Blue Ribbon Panel, and Colorado State University's Institute for the Built Environment
- Making our office an example of sustainability