“From leading global efforts in addressing climate change to working with our National Parks, NU graduates are taking leadership roles in organizations with a sustainable focus.” In Northwestern University’s SustainNU August newsletter, Judy Dorsey discusses the Environmental Literacy course that helped shape her career path:
“It was an eye-opening experience where I came to better understand the contribution of engineers, both good and bad, to human and environmental conditions. Since graduating from NU, I have used this lens in shaping my career choices.”
Read Judy’s full interview with SustainNU here: August newsletter.
Over the years, Brendle Group has engaged numerous campus communities to help implement organizational change and education for sustainability. Brendle Group makes sustainability accessible and rewarding to staff, faculty, and students striving to create green schools. Our services for K-12 school districts, colleges, and universities include:
- Sustainability Planning and Strategy Development
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Feasibility Studies
- Climate Action Planning and Adaptation
- Green Building Design Support
- Water Assessments and Footprinting
- Curriculum Development, Training, and Facilitation
- Communications and Sustainability Reporting
Visit our web site to learn more about our work with K-12 schools, colleges, and universities.