About Our Name
When our President Judy Dorsey started Brendle Group in 1996, she chose her mother's maiden name, Brendle, as its foundation.
Eileen Brendle Dorsey died of breast cancer in 1970 just short of her 40th birthday. A leading-edge architect promoting green building techniques such as passive solar design as early as the 1950s, Dorsey had plans to start her own firm one day.
Brendle Group's name is a tribute to her aspirations.
About Brendle Group
Brendle Group is an engineering and planning firm focused on helping clients solve complex problems while creating lasting impacts for sustainability. We approach global challenges head-on by bringing innovative sustainability solutions to our client’s bottom line goals.
Each of our projects are approached with thought leadership and creativity—thriving at the unique intersection of climate, energy, and water through robust engineering and practical planning and implementation. Ultimately, we work to solve fundamental challenges by bringing sustainability innovation to our partnerships.
Our dynamic staff is driven by a shared set of core values and beliefs that inspire our work and underpin our approach to every project and client.
Our Core Values and Beliefs
- Client satisfaction and repeat clients are the most important factors toward the long-term success of our business.
- We will strive to understand the unique needs of each client and to provide the mix of innovative, relevant, and world‐class services that deliver the best solutions for the best value.
- We commit to sustainability in our own operations and willingly serve as a test bed for the emerging philosophies, policies, and technologies that we promote among our clients to help sustain and restore the planet.
- We are committed to our local community and will prioritize work, collaboration, and charity that help build a healthy and sustainable local living economy in Fort Collins and northern Colorado.
- Recognizing the magnitude of the issues our planet faces and the complexity of truly sustainable solutions, we will operate collaboratively, rather than competitively, with other service providers working for a more sustainable future.