Sustainability in Action
- We were the first known CLIMATE COOL corporation in Colorado.
- We give preference to businesses that employ sustainability in their operations.
- We support sustainably informed capital equipment and professional service purchases.
- We maintain a database tracking the economic, social, and environmental benefits of our projects in quantitative terms.
- We are committed to annual reporting and sharing our progress with the community.
Our Annual Sustainability Report
Brendle Group published its first annual sustainability report in 2008 to document our progress and challenges as we work to make our office and operations more sustainable. Now in our sixth year of annually reporting of our progress, we share with you our continuing journey toward sustainability.
Our Sustainability Management System
Brendle Group has been promoting sustainability in the practices of our clients and community since the company was founded in 1996. Our company vision commits us to embody these same principles in our own operations.
The goals in developing Brendle Group's Sustainability Management System (SMS) were to systematically and comprehensively evaluate the magnitude of company impacts, determine priorities, set targets, implement strategies, and measure results. Our SMS is streamlined to suit a small professional services office.